Şerif Yenen (born 17 May 1963) is a Turkish travel specialist, travel writer and tourist guide. He wrote “Turkish Odyssey” in English, the “first guidebook of Turkey ever written by a Turk”.
Yenen gives lectures in the US and Turkey about travel in Turkey, Turkish history and culture. The majority of his lectures are in academic communities. His guidebooks are used as textbooks or are on suggested reading lists at various universities, and his articles and columns are published in international magazines and national newspapers.
- Şerif Yenen’s Biography (http://www.serifyenen.com/
- Şerif Yenen at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Şerif Yenen as a Travel Writer (http://www.serifyenen.com/
- Şerif Yenen’s TV Programs (http://www.serifyenen.com/
- Şerif Yenen’s Youtube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/
- Şerif Yenen’s Blog (http://www.serifyenen.com/
- Şerif Yenen at Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Four Square, Linked in
- Şerif Yenen in the Press (http://www.serifyenen.com/
- Şerif Yenen’s Awards (http://www.serifyenen.com/
- Şerif Yenen’s Photo Album (http://www.serifyenen.com/